CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

family time






we all had so much fun! all of our family came up to snowflake and went riding, i got fried like no other! but it was worth it, and on the ride back it was raining so hard and the people that rode back on quads were covered in mud! haha i rode my family's little kid quad back and it kept shooting mud up in my face, uh and the way there i rode the littlest quad in the whole flippin world! oh my gosh this thing kept dying and i kept having to shift gears every two minutes, oh haha and me and aimee being on the little quads were behind everyone else and got lost but haha it was a freakin blast and i love nothing more then to spend time with my family! oh and also the weekend we were up there it was my grandparents 50th anniversary! and aimee put together this incredible slide show, so in all we had so much fun!

0 comments: