CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

buddies


Haha this is Me and my friend Lauren Tenney! We were over at her house that day and were kinda bored so we decided to rent a movie, so we rented the new release of august rush. and Oh my gosh! that was the best movie i have ever seen, there were parts where me and Lauren started jumping on the bed in excitment because of what was happening in the movie! We were so involved and focused in the movie, like when her little brother trevor came in the room and said like one word me and lauren both told him to be quiet and go away. I thought it was such a cute movie, everyone needs to see it!!!

1 comments:

allison said...

oh thanks hannah, i thought we were best friends little missy. thanks alot. i am depressed now. jk ;)