CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

my life


Well my name is Hannah Kelley and I am 14 years old, I was looking at my cousin Aimee's blog and had to get one because hers is adorable! I really don't know how to work this whole thing yet so my blog is pretty lame! I love to dance, and draw, i guess you can say I'm pretty creative. I am alot like my cousins Aimee and Molly, they both are so much fun and i love them to death! The outdoors is really fun(depending what) like camping; i would rather be cleaning, but i love to ride quads and go fishing. i am really laid back and love to have fun and laugh! My family is my life! i would not be who i am today if it weren't for them. that's pretty much it, but i wouldn't say my life is boring, because it's always full of excitement and surprises!!

0 comments: